XRP Whale on Attack! Big Transfer to the Famous Stock Exchange.
Bitcoin (BTC) traders transferred roughly half a billion dollars worth of BTC, while large amounts of XRP transfers also took place.
According to Whale Alert, a large XRP owner sent 199,999,980 XRP (worth $ 45,894,436) from an unknown wallet to cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase. According to Bithomp, the whale initially received about 200 million XRP in twenty transactions of 10 million XRP each on December 30. The cryptocurrency owner may be thinking of selling XRP in the open market or may be trusting the company to protect the assets
Cryptocurrency traders are also following two large BTC purses in action. Late Tuesday, an unknown wallet received 3201 BTC worth about $ 111.6 million. This wallet sent most of the 3201 BTC to another unknown wallet late Wednesday.
At the same time, a different unknown Bitcoin whale sent 3296 BTC worth $ 115.6 million to an unidentified wallet. According to blockchain .com, the buyer sent a large amount of BTC to another unknown wallet in a short time.
— Whale Alert (@whale_alert) January 6, 2021
The largest BTC transactions that reached the ledger in the last 24 hours were:
- 1000 BTC worth $ 33.8 million sent from one unknown wallet to another
- 1401 BTC worth $ 48.1 million sent from Xapo to Huobi
- 800 BTC worth $ 27.7 million sent from Coinbase to Bitstamp
- 882 BTC worth $ 30.9 million sent to Coinbase from an unknown wallet
- 1,000 BTC worth $ 36.9 million sent from Huobi to Bitstamp.