Note That Frightens 3 Altcoins From Giant Rating Company! Here are 30 Altcoin’s Notes
Crypto Rating Council (CRC), created by the leading exchanges of the crypto money industry, has released its preliminary ratings for the 3 altcoins it covers. As a preliminary assessment of CRC, it is highly likely that the altcoins named TRON (TRX), Nervos (CKB) and Polkadot (DOT) are classified as securities.
CRC 3 releases preliminary ratings for new altcoin
Backed by Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase and other popular exchanges, CRC was founded in September 2019 and is an organization of major US-based crypto companies. Crypto Rating Council advocates the clarity of regulations in the crypto industry. CRC conducts reviews and publishes reports for the cryptocurrency industry, including an analysis of whether certain cryptocurrencies will be classified as securities.
Crypto Rating Council (CRC) made a preliminary assessment for 3 altcoins and shared its results. These cryptocurrencies are TRON (TRX), Nervos (CKB) and Polkadot (DOT). Crypto Rating Council gives cryptocurrency ratings between 1 and 5 as part of its reviews. The aim of the company is to analyze the possibility of cryptocurrencies being classified as “securities” and to provide investors with useful information that will affect their decisions.
TRON, Nervos and Polkadot are very likely to be securities
The highest rating from the Crypto Rating Council indicates that a cryptocurrency has securities qualities, while a low rating indicates that it is unlikely to fall into this classification. In the preliminary examination by the Crypto Rating Council , the probability of subcoins named TRON (TRX), Nervos (CKB) and Polkadot (DOT) to be classified as securities was evaluated as very high. CRC gave these altcoins a score of 4.75 out of 5. However, it should be remembered that this is a preliminary review of the CRC and that the ratings may change in the final report.
CRC’s ratings have no official effect on the views of regulators such as the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). However, CRC’s ratings give crypto investors an idea of the status of cryptocurrencies. Why can classifying as a security be a problem for a cryptocurrency? If a cryptocurrency is classified as a security, it is subject to more stringent regulations, which can lead to a serious selloff in the cryptocurrency market.
Here are the notes CRC gives to all cryptocurrencies it has reviewed
Below is a list of cryptocurrencies that the Crypto Rating Council reviewed and announced its final notes. It appears that Ripple has the highest score in this list. In this case, he reveals that XRP is likely to be a security. Here is CRC’s rating list:
- Algorand (ALGO): It received 2.00.
- Augur (REP): received the grade of 3.75.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT): It received 2.00.
- Bitcoin (BTC): Got the score of 1.00.
- Chainlink (LINK): received the 2.00 mark.
- Cosmos (ATOM): It took the grade 3.75.
- Dai (DAI): Got the score of 1.00.
- Dash (DASH): Got the score of 1.00.
- Decentraland (MANA): received the grade 3.75.
- EOS (EOS): got the grade 3.75.
- Ethereum (ETH): received the 2.00 rating.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC): received the 2.00 rating.
- FOAM (FOAM): It took the grade 3.75.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR): got the grade 3.75.
- Horizen (ZEN): Got the score of 1.00.
- IOTA (IOTA): received the grade 2.00.
- Litecoin (LTC): Got the score of 1.00.
- Livepeer (LPT): received the grade of 3.75.
- Loom Network (LOOM): It received the grade of 3.75.
- Maker (MKR): got the rating 3.50.
- Monero (XMR): Obtained 1.00 rating.
- Numeraire (NMR): received the grade 2.00.
- Polymath (POLY): It got the grade 3.50.
- Stellar (XLM): received the grade 3.75.
- Tezos (XTZ): It received the grade of 3.75.
- USDC Coin (USDC): Obtained 1.00 rating.
- XRP (XRP): It received the grade 4.00.
- Zcash (ZEC): received the 2.00 mark.