Binance Delists 4 Altcoins
Binance announced that it will delist 4 altcoins with an announcement today.
Leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance is removing 4 altcoins from its trading platform. Binance regularly scans altcoins on the platform to increase user experience and maintain security . The factors that made the exchange’s decision to remove an altcoin project are as follows:
- Team commitment to the project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Transaction volume and liquidity
- Stability and security of the network against attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Public communication level
- Responding to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical / fraudulent behavior or negligence.
The delisted altcoins are:
- Blockmason Credit Protocol (BCPT)
- CyberMiles (CMT)
- Time New Bank (TNB)
- VIBE (VIBE)
The exchange will stop all transactions on all trading pairs of these altcoins as of February 10 at 13:00 CET.
— Binance (@binance) February 3, 2021